**********The City of Angels is Everywhere*********

At age five, 1954, "The Bishop" (Card. Stritch) stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what Father Horne did to you." It took me 40 years to talk about it again. Now, I babble. - ke
In 2009 our ongoing coverage of the pedophile epidemic in the Catholic Church will be at http://cityofangels5.blogspot.com/ .

Read more stories by Kay Ebeling, LA city buzz Examiner at http://www.examiner.com/x-1960-LA-City-Buzz-Examiner

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It happened again this morning. I'm prowling around my rooms thinking something is missing. What did I forget. I sit with coffee and the news - nothing unusual there. Lean back and get ready for the flush of tears - I have been crying almost every morning, and yes EVERY DAY for years - but last few weeks it has stopped.

I leaned on the couch and realized that is what's missing. I really don't have anything to feel bad about.

What changed?

An acceptance first about being crippled so stuck at home, then made a game out of it. I play Space Station all the time now. Meals on Wheels is the shuttle bringing food. I spend a lot of time at the monitor communicating with people on earth and other places in space.

The other thing that's changed is a different job, now I am writing about something else as well as pervert priests.

Pervert priests

Think I'll start using that expression more often.

It could be because Barack Obama got elected, so you can almost see the future will have Social Security after all, and maybe my daughter can still get to college, like through the government (joining a peacetime Air Force) ....

I don't know what it was but I changed in the last month or so. . . and it feels really good.

No comments:


Kay